Want to start getting fit but you’re on a tight a budget?
You might want to try the benefits of using the best treadmill under 300.
Health institutions around the world agree that a person needs moderate aerobic exercise such as brisk walking on a regular basis. Now how can a busy person, probably like you, attain the guidelines if you don’t even have time to step outside and jog?
This is where treadmills come into the picture – so you can run and jog without leaving the house. Buying a treadmill doesn’t mean you have to break the bank. Just look wisely and you’ll see great deals at only three-hundred bucks! Without further ado, get introduced to five products below competing for the best treadmill under 300 title.
Top 5 best treadmill under 300 reviewed 2018
1. Weslo cadence G 5.9
The Weslo Cadence comes in a humble space saver design that can fold up. It’s pretty decent with an LCD display and six personal trainer workouts you can utilize interchangeably. This brand promises its users to give results in lesser time.
The treadmill features Comfort Cell Cushioning and a 2-position manual incline – enough to accompany you on your road to losing weight. The device really makes an ideal alternative to running in an external environment.
The Comfort Cell Cushioning is designed to make you comfortable in each stride. Each of the six workout modes is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer for the purpose of optimizing your performance and time. Further, the incline is easy to change and can increase your performance.
Overall, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 proves itself capable of being the best treadmill under 300.
- With Blue-Tinted LCD with priority display
- Space saver design; can be folded up
- Comes with a heart rate monitor
- 6 workout to effectively lose weight
- Automatically adjusts treadmill speed and incline
- Designed to increase the intensity of your routine
- Reduces stress on your joints
- Cushioning designed to absorb impact
- Cushioning for utmost comfort
- Minor claims of the unit being loud
2. Weslo crosswalk 5.2 T
This one’s the more advanced version of the Weslo Cadence G 5.9. The Weslo Crosswalk 5.2 T Treadmill offers more features and functionality for a more complicated way of working out. The Crosswalk comes at a bit more price – even slightly above the said range but we still included it anyway because the excess is not that significant.
The Weslo Crosswalk offers multiple features you can utilize including a 10 MPH Digital Speed Control, Thumb pulse heart rate monitor, 4 preset workout apps, and an LCD Window.
It’s a little bit larger than the previous model but it still comes with the familiar space-saving design, Comfort Cell Cushioning, and a 2-position adjustable incline.
You’ll easily love the easy-to-hold handles that allow you to engage your entire body during workout – note that ordinary treadmills can only benefit your upper body so this feature is a big plus! This is a great bargain for a three-hundred-dollar price tag.
- With handles to tackle the entire body
- Four embedded On-board Workouts
- Comfortable running experience
- 2.25 CHP Drive System for a smooth ride
- You can adjust speed by touching buttons
- 0-10 MPH Digital QuickSpeed Control
- Upgrade to a more challenging workout at will
- Reduced impact with the manual inclines
- SpaceSaver design
- Depending on the user; a bit difficult to install
3. Xterra fitness TR150 folding treadmill
Now this one comes with a long and wide running surface – measured at 16” by 50”. The Xterra Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill offers smooth and quiet workout sessions with a 2.25HP motor.
Impressively, it comes with twelve (12) preset speed programs for a variety of workout options. You can access the speed with quick speed buttons up to 10mph. In terms of convenience, the unit comes with a folding design so you can save space when not in use. It even has transport wheels so you can move the unit pretty easily around your home.
While the previous models come with two (2) manual incline settings, this one comes with three (3). Now you can change the variety of angle to suit your needs.
Xterra combines quality and performance in this flexible machine designed for productive home use. The unit provides advanced training programs in comfortable workout challenges. Overall, the Xtrerra Fitness TR150 treadmill is the epitome of performance and comfort.
- 5-inch LCD Console
- Fast and easy to control
- Side sensors to monitor goals
- With the brand’s XTRAsoft cushioned deck
- Large and wide running surface
- Fold-up space-saving design
- Powerful 2.25HP motor
- Adjustable incline
- Issues of error messages among few users
4. Merax JK1603E easy assembly folding electric treadmill
The Merax JK1603E Easy Assembly Folding Electric Treadmill comes with standard features that make it an appealing choice. You’ll appreciate how the unit’s motor operates in extremely low noise. The treadmill also comes with a multi-functional display for you to track your progress in terms of calories burned, distance, and speed. You can also monitor your heart rate.
The unit is also pretty convenient and comfortable to use thanks to the excellent running deck. You can expect proper cushioning that will comfort your ankle, knee joints, and even your back. Now your muscles can recover faster from your workout sessions.
For your safety, the treadmill is designed with an emergency Stop key.
- Compact and Sturdy
- Space saver without storage needed
- Powerful and quiet motor
- Strong motor with smooth operation
- Ideal for long-distance running
- Ideal for dynamic interval training
- Hand pulse sensor for heart rate
- Multilayer running belt
- With an anti-slip diamond pattern
- Some people find it a little bit narrow
5. Sunny health & fitness SF-T7603 electric treadmill
Sunny Health & Fitness is proud to claim that they are the premier brand of high-quality health and fitness products, and the SF-T7603 Electric Treadmill is a testament to the brand’s competitive stance in the industry.
The brand aims to set a new standard in home fitness and exercise. This model provides all the essentials for a productive cardio workout – everything you need in just one treadmill.
Its motor possesses a 2.2HP peak power with a decent 16” by 49” running platform. You can fold and unfold your treadmill with ease and safety with the Easy Folding Mechanism complemented with a soft drop mechanism.
The treadmill features nine (9) embedded programs and you can adjust the level of incline in three (3) different angles. Further, the unit is pretty easy to control and operate so it won’t be hard to like your new treadmill.
- Handrail controls for easy use
- A folding system with soft drop hydraulic system
- Comes with wheels for easy transportation
- Easy to store
- Ideal for home use
- Designed with a digital monitor
- Can easily track your progress
- Some users find the unit a bit noisy; but bearable
You don’t have to browse the web anymore and search on dozens, even hundreds, of options out there. It’s actually pretty daunting but don’t worry – we have done the job for you.
Bottom line – any of the five products above can potentially become the best treadmill under 300!